Monday 20 July 2015

What's In July My Envy Box....

Hey beauties...
How have you all been??
So received my July my envy box..
And oh my my !!! <3 this month's Box is lovely Purple.

Just love this thing about #MyEnvyBox that they are changing color of the box every month & these colors are so appealing.





This months My Envy Box is themed Monsoon Collection.


The first thing that I noticed when I opened the box was black fillers... Worked so well in a purple box!!!
So here are the products that I got in my box:

1) Ananda Aloe Gel and Rose Distillate Hydrating Face Mask 
Guess what!!! It's the first full size product in the box.
This mask retails for Rs 1105/- 
I'm a sucker for Rose fragnances and was pleasantly Mesmerized by the rosy smell of this mask. 
It is a clear jelly kind of mask and claims  -to make skin soft and smooth
-reduce redness 
-is anti-inflammatory and antiseptic so can be used on cuts,burns,sunburns and scars. 
I'm gonna try this right after getting my eyebrows done.
Would review this soon.


Other product that I got is Again a fullsized  product *Happy dancing *


2) it's CATRICE Longlasting waterproof Eye pencil.

It retails for INR 330/- and I must say I loved this Lovely green shade.

What next???
You won't belive that even the third product in the box is full sized too.
So excited & impressed with this month's box !!!

3) MaskerAide Facial Sheet Mask

the pack says the sheet is drenched in highly concentrated Argan Oil based serum and is infused with vitamins , nutrients and is super hydrating
Plus  Its Paraben Free,
Sulfate free and has no bad chemicals. Im a sucker for sheet masks and I'm really looking forward to try this coming weekend 
Not to forget... This retails for 400/- INR

4) Roberto Cavalli Paradiso EDT

Like any other my envy box, even this month I received a perfume sample and I must say this smells heaven!!!
It's Classy, sensual & intense.
This costs 3,300 INR for 30ml

5) and last but not the least, 

Vita-Age In Moisturising Day Cream
Frankly speaking I really have no clue about this brand. But would love to try this .
Won't forget to mention this that I really don't like sachet samples :( they seem total waste coz' they're not handy once you open them.
Nevermind, I happily overlook this because the remaining 4 products impressed me to the core.
Great job Team #MyEnvyBox
I'm  so Happy to be a Proud subscriber of MyEnvyBox for almost 2 years.
And yeah.. Forgot to mention the cards Ou get along with the products with their details.

That's all I have in my July MyEnvyBox...

My virdict for this month's box : 4.5/5 

Do Lemme know what you got in yours.
Bye 
Takecare, keep smiling :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment