Monday 3 August 2015

Beautiful #BBlunt Surprise

Hello beauties...
How you doing?? Hope you all had a fun filled weekend.
Well for me, had a tiring Working weekend.. And in return an Off on Monday.
Well,once I was back home I was welcomed with goodies that took my Tiredness away.
Received this amazing Goodie bag from the  http://bblunt.com/





BBlunt needs no Introduction.
Their hair care & hair styling range have Made Everyone So addicted to Pocket friendly hair care.
Must say their Salons are must Visit places for all the Hair care worries , styling & to add that Glamor to your Routine Hair.
Well, I received-
1) BBlunt Back-to-Life dry shampoo
2) BBlunt climate control leave-in-creme
3) BBLunt Spotlight Hair Polish spray.

(Isn't that poster-cum- product Intro so cute!!  Loved the Quote!!! ) 

I'm already a Fan of their Climate control anti-frizz leave in creme and have used the dry shampoo almost 4-5 times during this monsoon.
Thanks a lot team #BBlunt for Restocking my Favs :*
Would be up with their Honest reviews sooner.

Till than 
Takecare you all :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment