Saturday 28 November 2015

In my November Fab Bag ...

Hey Beauties...


Hope you all doing great.

Here's the November Fab Bag which didn't fail to amuse me.




Simple yet Chic.. Is what I can say about this month's bag.

By the way , Beauty subscription bags are something which keep us all excited about every month. Isn't it??

And with fab bag I have had this relation since the times it was know as Vellvette box.and I must say I Love being a Subscriber to FabBag.
I know FabBag needs no intro but in case you need to know more, you can check my posts in the past.

Coming to this month's bag here's what I received.


Four products plus the Fab Post.

1) Lollipops Paris Concealer (Full size) 

Priced at -800 INR 

I was literally impressed coz' shade matching exactly to my facial skin tone was sent to me.


It's creamy and gets easily blended.
Didn't break out my skin.
Excellent for dry skin beauties.

2) SeaSoul Massage Candle 


Priced at - 300 INR



This definitely is something I never tried earlier... A candle that smells so good and can be used as massage oil is quite interesting.
Looking forward to use it.


3) Just Herbs Rejuvinating Elixir (Full size)

Priced at 925 INR 
This was the product I was asked to choose from a list of few other products. 
I'm loving this idea of asking subscribers to choose atleast one product of their own choice.
So if you are regular subscriber, you'll get a mail regarding the same to choose what you want.
Infact I have already received a mail for my December fab bag :) 
I have been using this elixir since last  one month.
Must say it's Great as a Night serum.
Would be reviewing it separately (if time permits) 

And last product is 

4) Aroma Fairness & cell renew night cream (sample size )
Priced at -  649 INR for full size 

Haven't tried this yet, though it smells good .

So that's all I received in my November fab bag.

Cya 
Takecare. 

No comments:

Post a Comment