Sunday 22 November 2015

Skin18.com - Answer to All Your Skin Worries.

Hey all you Beauties out there...

Before I begin, I just want to ask you all a couple of questions.
I'm sure if your answer is 'Yes' for these you're sure gonna like this blogpost.



1) Are you occupied with this 'never ending' search for the Perfect Skin care products??

2) Have you always wished for a Better, much healthier and flawless skin than what you've been living in ?

3) Are you searching for Quality beauty products , not just the one's that fall under fancy brands and are genuine & most importantly Pocket-Friendly????

4) Have you wished to try Korean Skincare products which are a Perfect answer to all Our skincare problems??? 

5) Haven't you always wondered and wished to know what's the secret of flawless skin of Korean & Japanese women??

Congo!! If most of your answers are Yes... Ladies, I have a Good news to share.
We have finally found a 'All-in-one' Place for all skincare issues .

Couple of months back, I came across this amazing Site www.skin18.com





And gosh!!!! I was totally amused.
From some amazing Korean brands like Ben& Sera, innisfree ,Etude house, LaFfair +SOC , beauty friends and many more ...

From cleansers,toners, lotions, serums, masks to some amazingly interesting sheet masks, this website would make you go Crazy!!! ( I admit, I went nuts seeing so affordable beauty ranges) 

They have some Droolworthy offers running like freebies, free samples, free shipping and giveaways.

You've a lot to choose from.

To bring your shopping to an ease , they have the mobile app for the website too ( both for android & iOS) so hurry up and download to shop.

I'm glad to have interacted with Ms.Eugenie Shek  and I totally loved To know about her & this Website that is already ruling Hearts.
What they firmly believe is ,"Keep it 'Natural' by 'Natural' !"

If you're someone like me who doesn't prefer makeup much because of the fear of using harsh chemicals on your sensitive skin than this is the place for you.

And who wouldn't wanna get some free goodies everytime you shop.
Go checkout the website for some irresistible November offers and giveaways. 
I'm sure you wouldn't be able to resist any of them.




I was sent some amazing stuff and I was so overwhelmed to receive them.
I'm crazy about sheet masks and www.skin18.com is one Ultimate destination for facial mask lovers. 



Having been stuck with some travels, work & health issues I haven't been able to try them yet. But since now I'm all good , I'll soon be posting individual product reviews. 
I've been using Ben& Sera serum since couple of days and I'm impressed already. 

But as for now, you Beauties should have a check on the website and avail some amazing discounts and offers.
Best part is that they ship Worldwide.


I'm sure you'd love to Shop with Them and Love the products & shopping experience with them.

Takecare fellas,

Thanks Again Eugenie :*

Looking forward to shop again sooner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment