Saturday 12 September 2015

Vichy Ideal White Review

Hello beauties....


Today I'll be talking about the recent launch of the Vichy Ideal white range.
And ofcourse Vichy is a brand that needs no introduction. 
Nevertheless, ideal white range is the Biggest launch of Vichy this year.
 And all Vichy indian lovers are extremely happy that it finally came to India too.



I'm someone with a very sensitive skin and was really looking forward for launch of this range which is specifically for Asian Sensitive skin.

As a Doctor, What amazed me the most about this Range is the Unique blend of ingredients like -

1) Ellagic acid  which is an anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory & has whitening properties)
2) PhenylEthyl Resorcinol (which has whitening properties and studies have proved that it's effective for treating Melasma ) 
3) Adenosine (has Anti-aging & anti- oxidant properties) 
4) Capryloyl Salicyclic acid ( which is a skin conditioner + exfoliator +anti inflammatory too ( this ingredient is present in the Vichy's Normaderm range too) 

I don't wanna talk of the action and mechanism of the ingredients in detail but must say that this is Quite a unique combination of ingredients which very very few skincare brands are currently having.
Yes, not to overlook the alcohol content but it somehow is needed for better penetration (this is a point on which many won't agree coz' some might face skin over drying, luckily I didn't face it )


Aniwa, Team at #VichyIndia have been sweet enough to send me some stuff to try.
The ideal white 2-step routine
-cleanse &Transform 

Before that, Lemme just brief out what all is included in the range.
-Vichy ideal White Brightening Deep cleansing foam 
-Vichy Ideal white Meta Whitening essence 
-Vichy Ideal White Meta Whitening Emulsion 
- Vichy Ideal White Anti-Sun spots daily ultra block 



I got The cleanser and the essence.

1) Vichy Ideal White Essence 


This is the New Iconic whitening product lunched by Vichy with Powerful Metabolic whitening complex especially  tested on Asian skin.


Was eagerly waiting to try this coz' of the some Hyper pigmented sun spots I developed on my cheek after a fun-filled beach trip.

Since I have sensitive skin I'm always  skeptical to try new products but with Vichy I didn't wanna miss out.

Frankly speaking the 3ml of product wasn't enough to test well for entire facial skin so I decided to use the facewash over all and try the essense only on the affected area.

I have been using it for past 12 days morning and evening ... And here is my point of view about the essence



  •  -it's almost like a skin Serum 
  • -it's light weight , extremely light textured, got absorbed into my skin in a jiffy. No wait for letting it set.



  • - didn't bother my super moody sensitive skin (Hypo- Allergenic)
  • -got easily absorbed
  • -doesn't smell strong. (Big thumps up!)
  • Infact it has the Signature Vichy scent :) 
  • (All loyal Vichy lovers must agree to this)
  • - non- comedogenic
  • - I can't comment on whether product added glow or improved skin texture coz' I used it as specific targeting on the sun spot.
  • - it really Lightened the Blemish. You can have the reference with my before and after pics.





  • -one point that I wanna mention is that don't know the reason but most of the new products that I try,land up making my face sweat a lot and this indicates that I shouldn't use them!!! Phewwww!!! But this essence chose not to trouble me (Double thumps up!!!) 
  • -Though it didn't make my normal sensitive skin oily, there are chances that it might be a concern for few oily skinned beauties and for them the emulsion would be a better choice.

Negatives...
Didn't find any coz' Vichy is one brand that my Sensitive skin truly trusts.
Some may find the alcohol content a point to point out 
And it May be a concern for Beauties with really oily skin. 
Have seen a significant change in that hyper-pigmented sun-spot on my cheek just in 12days to be precise and I have totally made my mind to grab hands on the essence and would love to try the emulsion too.

This product definitely Looks like an answer for correcting Pigmentation concerns
Final verdict - 4.75/5 

2) Vichy Ideal white Brightening Deep cleansing foam


Frankly speaking I can't give my proper 
Point of view on this one bcoz I hardly got the product enough for a week


  • - left my skin fresh and clean 
  • -didn't leave my skin over-dried.
  • - Non- comedogenic 
  • -subtle smell.. Not very overpowering 
  • -doesn't Foam a lot.

I'm not sure will I be buying this coz' I prefer to stick to my Vichy Aqua Thermale cleansing gels during winters and Normaderm gel cleanser during summers . 

That's all I have to say for this Duo...

If you've used/tried any product of the Vichy Ideal white range, do Lemme know your point of view.

Bye for now fellas,
Would be soon up with many more reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment