Tuesday 26 May 2015

May MSM Box review...

Hey Beauties...
I know it's quite late to review my May MSM box ,still would share with you what All I received in My box.
Before I give you the sneek peek of my box I'd let those know about MSM box if they are not aware of it.
It's a Beauty subscription box that reaches you every month delivering 4-5 deluxe samples of varied range of brands .



I am Loving them since past 6 month.
I subscribed to the Express box, which is a Pink grey box that I'll be showing you guys...but once my subscription finishes in definately Gonna subscribe for MSM select box that's yellow in color and over past 2 months, pics of the products in it on Instagram have made me Drool.

For more details on MSM subscription you can refer my previous blog.
As of now..
Here's what I received:
First of all I must say.. This Months #ReadyForSummer , my style mile box smelled Awesome.
The moment I opened the box, this heavenly floral smell made me go GaGa.

Received a Rose & almond Soap from Natural Bath and body. (Full size)
It smells of Rose ofcourse.. Ofcourse fresh roses. Didn't bother my sensitive nose either.

There was this Orange colored Tiens nail paint from Makeover. (full size) 
Then I received A Pomegranate Face Pack from W2.
I've never used any product from this brand yet.. So looking forward to try it.

There was this Awesome Emerald colored eye pencil from Makeover cosmetics. I swatched it immediately.
Was smooth on application but I really doubt it's staying power. 

Yes.. Other makeover product in my box is Makeover lipstick that belonged to my April box.. I received a damaged product and team #MSM was generous enough to Send me another one <3 
Much appreciated :) 
And next in the list is a Droolworthy Discount voucher for O2 Spa worth 449/-- INR 
Hoping to get some time to head there asap :P 
And last but not the least is a cutely packed pair of Colorful bangles.
(Size of which was asked in advance before the dispatch of the box... Just Love this Customer oriented approach ofTeamMSM :) <3


 That's All I have for this one.
Stay tuned for my June box review...
Eagerly waiting for this Awesome dose of Self Pampering.

Till then,
Takecare & Keep Smiling !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment