Friday 22 May 2015

My Love for VoxPop & SuperHeroes!!!

Hey beauties...
Today I wanted to share with you that No matter how grown up I may be, my Love for SuperHeroes, animation & Graphics will never end.
And One Perfect Place to Splurge on Clothings with finest Prints is Vox Pop..
"The Home of the Freenecks" 

I've been shopping with them since quite a long time..I'm a typical Tshirt- Jeans kind of girl and that Love for Printed T-shirts introduced me to this awesome website.
You can shop for apparels for both men & women & kids too at very reasonable prices for the unbeatable quality they offer.
From graffiti prints to quotes, from Disney to superheroes, from Batman to Iron Man , from tshirts to Hoodies you'll find Everything that you wanted to Add creativity & colors to your Closet.

I have not kept an account of what all I shopped with them in past but I must say I have sent a lot of stuff as 'gifts' to my buddies & cousins.. And they have totally Loved them.
Here's my Latest VoxPop haul...
Tshirts & my iPhone cases.
Totally madly deeply in Love with them.
My picks from Disney & superman superheroes collection. 

Checkout their collection here>>>>
http://voxpopclothing.com/ and I'm sure you all are gonna Love it.
Like they say,
"If you think a tee is the perfect canvas to celebrate what you love, you’ve come to the right place. Welcome to Vox Pop: THE HOME OF THE FREENECKS" 

If you buy from them, do share your experience too.
Shop, Splurge  & keep Smiling !! :) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment