Friday 11 September 2015

What I got in my August My Envy box..

The Hello Beauties...
I know it's late to talk about the August MyEnvyBox but I didn't wanted to miss out on this coz' team #MyEnvyBox left no stone unturned to make this month's Box  Amzazingly Droolworthy.
This theme of August Box was "India Mon Amour" and did you see the box ..

Perfect Brick red with all Indian print.
 

I totally fell in Love with the Color and the Red & gold combo...
Don't we Indians Love this Combo? :P
Loving the fact that each month they are sending out beautiful colors of the boxes 

Next was the time to open the box ... And Tadaaaaaa......
All indian Premium and Luxury Brands <3

So here are the products I got 

1) Hedonista - Oudh Frozen Itar
20gms (for 1045/- INR )
They sent out the full size product.
A big yay!!!!
And I must say ... It smells Amazingly Divine!!!
I never tried any frozen Ittar earlier and I must say this is just perfect.
A 'Must Add' to my Handbag.

2) Soultree Ayurvedic Kajal 
(3gn for 350/- INR )
Again a Full size product :)
I have used blue soultree Kajal earlier and was keeping my fingers crossed to not to have received blue or black and guess what ... I was lucky enough to get this Bronze-brownish shade.
Here's how It looks on a single swatch.
Fairly pigmented
Soft 
Stays for 2-3 hrs max on my eyes
Doesn't really smudge but fades away gradually.
Suits my sensitive eyes !!!
Who wouldn't like using all organic all natural products especially when it comes to something like Kajal, a everyday product.

3) Forest essentials Iced Pomengranate & Kerela Lime body mist 
50ml
Gosh!!! I'm a lover of Forest essentials.
I'm addicted to their Aloe Vera gel cream & rose water & rose lip balm.
This must is just about that Spa kind of feeling ... Hint of lime with Pomengranate.
It isn't very very strong .
Didn't bother my sensitive nose.
Staying power - 4-5 hours 
A Big Aye for this product !!!

And the last product 
4) Suganda- Neem green tea mask
(60gm for 900/- INR) 
This again is a full size product.
This is a powder mask that you need to prepare with rosewater/milk according to your skin type.
Most suitable for acne prone skin.
Smells strong like tea & neem.
Tried it once till now...
Left my skin fresh, oil free & not at all over dried.

So here's what I got in my August box.
Fairly amazed with the choice of products the team #MyEnvyBox sent out.

Looking forward for my September box now :P
Just can't get over my craziness for these monthly Beauty Subscription boxes.

That's all for now,
Cya 

No comments:

Post a Comment