Tuesday 11 August 2015

What's in my August MSM Box....

Hello Beauties,
Hope you all are doing great.
I'm back from a short vacation and was delighted to see my August MSM box waiting for me the moment I was home ^.^

So this Month's Box 's theme says,

"It's August,and time to celebrate Friendship,Freedom & being Siblings " :)








 I'm a subscriber of MSM box since January 2015 and I must say each month I get pleasantly surprised by the Box .

Well,
Now coming to what I received.



The moment I opened the box I saw this cute card with mention of 'Soham for Kids' and was told that Rs. 10 out of my box order was donated to orphaned & underprivileged kids. 
Hey Team #MSM, kudos to you guys
*Respect* for such Kind Gesture and  involving us, the subscribers in this Nobel gesture :* :*



This time the box came with lots of carefully bubble-wrapped products and the first one I noticed was this Product in cute jute bag.


1) GRATIA HANDMADE CHOCOLATE SOAP 
125g (Full size) priced INR 95/-


This really smells yummmmmmm
I'm yet to use it ... But I'm sure a chocoholic like me is gonna love using it.



2) ORGANISTICK LIPSTICK 

100% vegetarian lipstick made using organic & natural ingredients 



3) The NELF Trio

Base coat 
Nail enamel and 
Topcoat (each worth INR 99/-) 
Just Loved the Pretty red shade <3

4) ORGANIC HARVEST 3-in-1 facewash 

50ml worth INR 245/-

I have used organic harvest green cucumber toner that I received in one of my previous MSM boxes.
Looking forward to try this :) 

Gosh!!! Box full of 6 Full-size products !!!!
Isn't this very Convincing for the amount of box that I paid ?? (INR 495/-!!!) 

My verdict - 5/5 for this Month.

Glad I have renewed my 6month subscription :P 
If you liked the August box .. And Wanna Subscribe .. Do visit http://msmbox.com/ and choose which box & plan suits you 

That's all I have for now,
Will see you all soon
Takecare
Keep Smiling :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment