Monday 10 August 2015

My favorite DIY Skincare Regime

Hello beauties...
Hope you're all doing fine.
Today I'll share two of my Fav DIY homemade skin care regime that I totally love





1) The DIY organic Rosewater.


use it in a travel friendly most bottle that I keep refrigerated. 
I make this DIY rosewater twice a week coz' keeping it for long changes the way it smells.
I tend to make it a little more to make it into ice cubes & use whenever I need a relief from the scorching heat! :) 


2) Apple cider vinegar used to make DIY toner /hair rinse ,etc.


(Didn't wanted to make the post lengthy so tried fitting everything in pic)
All thanks to 'Mommy-the great' for such brilliant beauty ideas :* 

Apart from all DIY stuff,
My SkinCareRegime includes,

-Irrespective of what kind of day im having ,I make sure I  Don't Forget to SMILE 
-I stick to CTM routine Religiously - Go to bed only after Removing makeup if I'm wearing any.
-use products according to my Skin type.mine is Sensitive Combination skin.
-Stay Hydrated (minimum 8 glasses of water/day)
-Balanced diet rich in vitamins,protein & good fat.
-I apply #DIYFacemask that my mom prepares once in a week
- No Over-Scrubbing.
-No Alcohol/smoking 

Hope these were helpful.
Would love to know if you tried any of these and would love to know your feedback about the same.

Takecare lovelies...
Cya 

No comments:

Post a Comment