Monday 3 August 2015

Recent TheBodyshop Haul ❤️❤️❤️

Hey Beauties ...
Like I mentioned , my non- working Monday turned out to be a Box of happiness this time .
Moment I came back home after my 48hr hospital shift, I saw many parcels waiting for me .
And one of them was this Huge box of #TheBodyShop.



I was running out of few of my Basic favorites of skin & body care products from TBS, so thought of Some Retail therapy & Splurging.
I Must admit that coz Hectic schedule I prefer Online shopping ... And shopping online from http://www.thebodyshop.in/mobile is so much easy and Fun.
They send you products in good state with careful packaging & who doesn't like products delivered at your doorstep.

If you're a Member of their loyalty program... You always feel like a Queen getting access to Extra discounts and sales.
I love being treated as One :) 
Here's what I ordered and what was must for Restocking.

1) the Essentials from the Strawberry Range-
Not only me but many of you out there are Fans of their Strawberry range.
I restocked
- TBS Strawberry BodyMist 
- TBS strawberry shower gel& cream 
- TBS strawberry Body Polish

2)  TBS Eyebrow & lash gel 

3) My year round favorite 
   TBS Sea weed foaming face wash 

4) My Hair Care staple --
- TBS Banana Shampoo 
- TBS Rainforest Coconut Hair Oil

5) A product from All time skin favorite range ...TBS Vitamin E moisture cream.

I haven't been much into product reviews but ️Than gave a thought that why not share my point of views Atleast on the Products I totally admire.
So sooner, these will be reviewed
Till than, Takecare & yes try the awesome ranges from http://www.thebodyshop.in and I'm sure you'll fall in love with the Bodyshop products too. 

Bye 
Cya all :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment